Sunday, June 23, 2013

Isn't She A Beauty

Thank you Jennifer for sending me this beautiful picture of a Mandevilla.  This is a beautiful example of a small plant that can become very large as it vines its way up.  Jennifer, can you tell us how lod your plant is and do you keep it prunned to be sure that it does not get to big?

For those of you who have never seen a Mandevilla, this is a pink one and the easiest to find.  It also comes in white, red and yellow.  I will dedicate a posting on this plant soon.

Jennifer also sent me a second plant that was not in bloom but it is one of my favorites too.  It is a jasmine plant.  Unfortunately, my download failed.  Maybe we can get Jennifer to resend this picture and hopefully it will be in bloom. 

 Thanks again.

4 comments:

  1. I saw this plant last year and had to make friends with the owner to find out what is was, so this is the first year for me and these beautiful flowers. However I will cut it back in the fall and bring it inside, pruning it to keep it under control till spring comes next year. Also my Jasmine I can't get to bloom, I need some insight on that plant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a blog posting. This will be my next. Thanks for the input.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats up are using Wordpress for your site platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any coding expertise to make
    your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!


    Here is my site - seo (seofornown4eva.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anonymous,
    The Google Blog is easy to use. You do not have to use any special codes. It is very much like Wordpress so if you can use one you can use the other. I hope you found the site informative and I will check out your site.

    ReplyDelete